For a few years there has been a lot of talk about automation, that is, what functions that humans normally do are replaced by machines.
Given this, there are many positions and generally people think that leaving their work to a device can end with the loss of their work; But the rise of new technologies, the Internet and the new digital era, are revolutionizing the current world and in turn provide the opportunity for millions of new jobs. So much so that the offer reaches 11% of the total jobs most in demand in the world.
Programming is considered 21st century literacy and is a competence that is not limited to computer professionals. For a long time, professionals and educators defend programming as a basic tool to improve and expand the comprehensive capacity of all students and prepare them as best they can to function in a digital world.
Professionals in Programming and experts in the use of their tools are very requested by medium and large companies and will be even more so in the future, since this activity allows to develop skills such as creativity and resolutive capacity, in addition to having multiple options for specialize in different branches; This is why knowing how to program is a competition that will make a resume stand out.
These are some of the reasons why learning to program is an excellent option:
1. Computer and technological professionals are among the best paid, with a high labor demand and great possibilities for professional development.
2. Knowing how to program is a powerful tool to create new things, innovate and conceptualize ideas in the technological world.
3. Helps to develop certain creative skills, very well valued in the management and participation of team projects.
4. Understand how a computer works and how programming simplifies a multitude of tasks that are the basis for understanding the digital age.
5. Programming knowledge allows improving the ability to structure information, analyze a problem and implement solutions.
If we live in a technological world, we should know how to apply technology to our way of thinking and acting and vice versa, so that we can improve the advantages and benefits it can bring to society.
Creating codes, programs or applications is another way of giving vent to your creativity, just as you can do with a craft process or designing something.